Pcos

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi, 

Like most of you, I’ve developed PCOS after getting it Bc for about a year and some change . Before bc I had a consistent period no issues, after bc which I got off last September I thought i was pregnant because I didn’t have an period until January but blood test and etc showed I wasn’t . Feburary of 2018, I got my period until March which made me happy because I thought with working out and getting everything together I finally got it back. After my period in March, I didn’t get a period . Recently August 3rd I began spotting and I’ve been on and off spotting for the last 10 days some days I wouldn’t bleed at all or I’ll bleed very lightly for only a couple of hrs then back to spotting. It’s very frustrating and my OBGYN suggest I get back on birth control . Have any of you experience anything like this ??

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.