PCOS advice??

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hey, looking for a little advice. I have suffered with PCOS for 6 years now but recently iv been really struggling with it.

I am really considering trying metformin to see if it helps, is anyone else on this? If so whats your thoughts on it?

I have tried Myo-Inositol for the last 2/3 months and if anything im feeling worse for it! I cant shift weight no matter how hard i try, i seem to lose roughly 7lbs and then my weight plateaus and its really getting me down, I have completely lost my period again and me and my husband would like not to try for a baby but not prevent it either lol after we had a miscarriage earlier this year and we finally feel ready to try again but knowing my periods gone just feels like its never going to happen so again thats also really getting me down and between that and the constant fatigue, acne, anxiety etc its really really starting to effect my mental health. If anyone could recommend anything I can try or if the metformin would be beneficial that would be great x

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.