Pcos Breast pain in one breast

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi. I’ve been recently diagnosed with pcos showing I have 12 cysts on one of my overaries as I’ve been having irregular periods for a number of months. Just wondering if anyone has had or does have Breast pain in just one Breast and their chest. I’ve been to the docs and they don’t think there’s anything wrong with my breast in terms of lumps etc but can’t help but think there’s something wrong and my right breast doesn’t hurt one bit. I feel like I’m getting my self worked up which causes my pain more and it’s a cycle. 

Just wondering if anyone else who suffers with pcos has had breast pain in just one breast and chest and also back pain I’ve been suffering with bad! I feel glad I’ve found out I’ve got pcos which makes a lot of sense to the way I’ve been feeling but just when it comes to breast pain it scares the hell out of me!! 

Thanks smile 

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hey I know you posted this months ago but thought I'd reply anyway smile

I've not been 'diagnosed' with pcos yet as all my levels were fine apparently except one thing which was 6 times the level it should be so go figure! 

Anyway I'm 100% positive I have it and I've been exactly the same! Pain just in one breast for months although recently been happening with both but never had any pain before when I was younger, not with periods and not even the slightest bit of pain when I was pregnant. I've been so paranoid about it aswell but think it may be linked to pcos. You spoken to anyone about it? 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.