Pcos spotting between periods and early period

Posted , 2 users are following.

hello

last year i had missed some periods and spotted for months so i had a womb biopsy done and had tablets to help sort my periods out and all was good , periods are always late and im use to that and some spotting before a period starts im use to but my last 3 periods have been on time day 28 i felt so happy , so when my last period ended day 4 i spotted red then everyday for weeks pink , then it turned red and now im bleeding heavy like a period but its a week early ? im seeing the dr tomorrow to check my cervix and shes booking me in for a scan again , ive not slept all ive done is cry and worry its cervical c , smesrs are up to date but ive googled and read some scary stuff , has anyone gone through this ? im 36 not on any bc ,

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

did you find out whats going on? similar symptoms and im very worried

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.