Pcso or pregnancy??

Posted , 2 users are following.

I hadn't had my period in 3 months I have had all the pregnancy symptoms but negative tests I went to the ER to explain and also BC I've had really bad cramping he suggested that it was PCSO BC I have belly hair from shaving my belly when I was younger.... No testes was done or anything and I was sent home crying BC I want to have kids later in life but I noticed that my breasts have became bigger and they hurt more and they have blue veins going throughout my whole boob I was wondering has anyone had this when they had pcso I really would like to know what's wrong with me.!!!/

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I get symptoms similar to pregnancy when I have an enlarged cyst on my ovaries. Do yourself a favor and see an OBGYN for a PCOS diagnosis. They will need to do an internal ultrasound, so it will cover both bases by checking your ovaries for the “string of pearls” and seeing if there is anything in your womb.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.