Pebbly white poop in child

Posted , 2 users are following.

We have a doctor appointment tomorrow however wondered if anyone else has this issue?

Apologies if TMI

My child had poop that looked like bits of popcorn in colour and size prior to his coeliac diagnosis, despite being gluten free for a year he still can have strange poops and yesterday and today they were bright white and pebbly and wont flush.

He is happy and well and as far as i can tell has definitely not had any gluten

Thankyou

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

oh dear, poor kid, has he had anything he shouldn't have had without knowing? or without your knowledge, you know what kids are like! it would be best if you saw the doctor, i know things like sweetcorn etc can't flush easily! it may be something he hasn't said about. good luck at the doctors, as long as he's not in pain or anything, it could be something minor.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.