Pee steam question

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi

lately i been having anxiety when i pee  ,i often don't pee after drinking ,milk water soda ,for about an hour or 45 mins. and when i do pee a little at a time. but it do not have any pain when i pee. it is clear or a yellow color ,not dark But this morning when i woke up i went and it was little but when i started drinking coffee i been going a little at a time ,maybe within a 10 mins apart not sure. is it normal for some liqoirs to take longer to make you pee ? should i call my doctor 

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Also i been getting a small back ache ,not painful at all ,i says is about  2 on a pain scale also i notice it takes a few mins to start the pee steam 
  • Posted

Hello Maybe Your Bladder is not contracting enough to let it all out and caffeine can upset the bladder hope this helps worth having chat with Dr if pain gets really bad contact them asap just in case its water retention not good
    • Posted

Last night i went to Urgent Care and the doctor said its I Acute Urinary Hesitancy so they gave me phenazopyridine for two 2 days for 3 times daily. I took the first pill last night and maybe about 30 to 45 min I started peeing again. A good few times before I went to bed and this morning. And few out the day i been going at first my pee was orange ,read it was an side effect of the med. i been drinking a lot today ,i been peeing every few mins. now my pee is light yellow. i only have to to take this med for 2 days 3 times daily Also they said my pee looks good otherwise but sending out to a lab to make sure. I will also be mark i been peeing pretty much all day!

• Posted

Hi

okay I talked to Urgent care today getting the final results  there no infection everything can came negative. I have an follow up with my doctor on july 10th and Urgent care say th doctor would have to do more test like ultrasound and some others.  I am scared ,Can Urine Test show kidney problems like failure and Acute  Kidey or Disease. I am only 23 male and i am scared    

• Posted

I am sure you are fine. Sounds like you had my problem. I can't seem to shake off this pressure feeling off my bladder making me go to the bathroom to try to pee.  Trying not if over the counter stuff

• Posted

Hi

I am back to normal and i am going normal now but i am still going to the doctors. i schedule the appoiment  before the fact for the follow up from urgent care 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.