Peeing

Posted , 7 users are following.

Why after blisters goes away and you got to see it burns like crazy. I have been having to soak in baking soda and putva&d ointment on to keep the burning down. So if your doing something different please let me know. THANKS again

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi Brenda

I've never gotten blisters, but I do soak in a tub of warm water with some borax and that seems to heal a lot of the tissue in the area and then I use coconut oil to moisturize. You can order both on amazon.

Read some of the other things, you will find out all kinds of ideas on here.

Hugs,

Marnie

• Posted

Dear Brenda, all of us are finding that one thing works for a while and then we have to change it up. I'm finding that Aloe Vera gelly is doing the best for me and doesn't need to be changed out anymore. 

ARE YOU ALSO taking your autoimmune supplements? 

ARE you also taking probiotics every day to get your gut back in shape?

NO sugar right? 

For me I personally don't think conversation after conversation on which cream/spray/ointment to use is of any use unless we all are ALSO telling us what supplement you are taking and which foods etc. and as well how many hours of SLEEP are you getting? Far too many "lifestyle" suggestions are only given "lip service" to without actually understanding that these are actual healing protocols not just "wouldn't it be niceties" SLEEP. DIET GUT healing.  Honey, it ALL goes towards making your pee less acidic etc... 

• Posted

I have just been diagnosed after having it for 5 months but.no blisters and stinging all the time. Been using the steroid cream prescribed for 10 days but no improvement.

Sorry no help

• Posted

Hello All!

Thank goodness for this wonderful supportive group. I was diagnosed in early July through biopsy and started have been doing sitz baths with borax and clobetasol 1x for 30 days.  I saw the doctor today for a follow up. She believes I looked much better visually .  I am to reduce the clobetasol to 2x per week. I am also-on  Premarin 2x per week  as I am 55 and post menopausal.  

I am also eliminating gluten and sugar from my diet. 

• Posted

I had biopsy as well and my sitz bath is such a help! I can use it so much more often instead of using the bathtub. 
  • Posted

You could also use a sitz bath with the baking soda too. It’s like a bowl

That sits on your toilet. It’s good for when you don’t feel

Like waiting for bathtub to fill, because the sitz just hold a limited amount of water.

• Posted

Hi Brenda , I also get blisters and swelling red and inflammed .

I soak in bicarb and lavender oil it gives me such relief.

But we are all differant as i cannot use tea tree as it burns me .

Hope you find some relief soon 😘🙏

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.