Peeing out white chunks not on medicine not pregnant

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have had BV for 9 months. I am not currently on medicine and am not pregnant and have not been pregnant. Every now & again when I use the restroom especially going number 2 I will look and see thick white chunks floating at the bottom of the bowl. Wondering what this is. If it's the yeast coming out or whatever. Also does anyone who has BV experience only diarrhea when going number 2? I swear it affects your butt too and feel like I haven't taken a normal poo in ages. Sorry if tmi but needs to be talked about!

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Abby, by chunks are you referring to discharge? Because I’ve had BV for a while now and I always have a lot of discharge. Unfortunately when I go pee or have to #2, I always have discharge. Maybe it best to get checked and rule out an infection. I hope everything goes well with you and don’t forget to drink lots of water and take probiotics. Hopefully it’s not bv because it’s such a b***h. 
    • Posted

I have been checked twice and it's definitely BV. No STDS or anything like that. I guess it is discharge cause I have a crapload of discharge too sometimes. It sucks! Best wishes to you.

• Posted

It feels so good to not be alone. Thought it was an std but tests came back all clear. It’s not an yeast infection either because I’ve had that before. Mines is best described as “wet toilet paper” looking and there usually is a lot of it. Try this cure! I’ve been douching with Tumeric and ginger mixed with spring water. I lay down with a towel on the floor, or you can be in the tub, then I use an applicator to get it in there. I’ve been doing it a week and all my symptoms have been gone for now
    • Posted

Does turmeric really work? Im afraid that it will just made it worst. When i had my check up with my OB. She just prescripted me a suppository and it didnt work.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.