Peeing self

Posted , 3 users are following.

Okay, these past few months I've been feeling a sudden urge to go to the toilet. I put this down to urinary incontinence, and it wasn't as big of a deal. The other evening I stood up and wet myself! It was so embarrassing, and I couldn't even feel it happening. I'm wondering what could cause this? 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Vickytori

Sorry to hear about your problem.

Can I ask a few questions, what's your age, and has this only happened once ?? Or have you had more accidents.

Have you been to your GP to rule out anyform of Uriniary Tract infection.?? As this does sound it's probable a UTI and if so easily cleared up with the right antibiotic. 

Regards 

Buggsy🙂

• Posted

Could be a UTI or maybe an anterior prolapse, (cystocele). You should see your primary care (GP) Take a urine sample with you and ask to be checked for a prolapse. Best wishes, Pollyanna UK rolleyes
  • Posted

Don't know your age or where you are located but I have had the same issues and I found out I had BPH. Which is enlarged prostate. Give me more personal information? Age, how many times a night do you get up to pee, your flow rate as in volume weak of not and start and stop issues? How long has this come on? There can be a few reasons but BPH is most common. I can tell you how to best fined out and what I did about  mine but it is a long story and don't want to just go down this road when it could be something else. So let me know these answers. 

I have a golf tournament the next two days but could maybe answer some more on Sunday of this week. 

Good Luck. 

PS I use to even pee on myself at work and that was really bad. 

• Posted

Don't know your age or where you are located but I have had the same issues and I found out I had BPH. Which is enlarged prostate. Give me more personal information? Age, how many times a night do you get up to pee, your flow rate as in volume weak of not and start and stop issues? How long has this come on? There can be a few reasons but BPH is most common. I can tell you how to best fined out and what I did about  mine but it is a long story and don't want to just go down this road when it could be something else. So let me know these answers. 

I have a golf tournament the next two days but could maybe answer some more on Sunday of this week. 

Good Luck. 

PS I use to even pee on myself at work and that was really bad. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.