Peinis problems

Posted , 2 users are following.

yesterday when i was showering i got soap on my urethra and i got a bad burning sensation downthere and about 3 hours later when i pee i saw a whitish sticky discharge at the top of the peinis and again later that day after i pee i saw this discharge i didnt have it since then .

do anyone think its due to the soap

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

thanks in advance for any replies

• Posted

(this is a duplicate of what I posted on the other thread)

The urethra is the tube going inside your penis, so you probably got soap on your glans (the helmet-shaped part).  The discharge is probably just a symptom of the infection.  If you were getting the swelling before yesterday though, and you've always used the same soap or shower gel, then that's could be the cause, but it's not clear why it would have happened now and never before.  Just use water down there though."

(Just because you have an infection down there doesn't mean it's an STI btw.  Virgins get infections down there too. )

• Posted

Thanks for the reply

I normally dont use soap down there, its the first time i got a burning like sensation .

what did you mean by that the discharge is probably just a symptom of the infection??

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.