Pelvic discomfort/pain 3 weeks

Posted , 2 users are following.

So over the past 3 weeks or so I have been having pelvic discomfort, it's almost like I need to go to the bathroom all the time though even though I don't. It is hard to explain how it feels. It seems like it started in my lower left abdomen and moved to the center and now it has moved down to the pelvic area. I am 50 yo male, reasonably active and have recently given up on soda, and have seriously cut back my sugar intake, to almost nothing. I thought I may have a UTI, or something like that. It has been this way for as I say about 3 weeks or so, thought it was a stomach issue at first but that seems not to be the case.

Anyone have any advice, suggestions, etc...?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Sounds like prostatitis.You need to get your prostate checked out. See your doctor or a urologist.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.