pelvic floor out of balanced

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi, its been 2 years since when my pelvic got out of balance from a "intense " masturbation ... using ... i ts hard for me to even say it with out being embarrassed - a tight c**k ring around the whole package ... i know i know im a perv .. i dont need you all to advocate on this ... i had my reasons .. i was alone with no friends and no girls .. nothing ! ..but its never mind now ..its too late anyway ...

anyway - after the masturbation season *edging " with the so called ring , i felt a very tight uncomfortable feeling in my pelvic area .. like my muscles are not releasing all the way .. like they constrict somehow ... and since that day .. i have a shrinked left testicle (also have a very minor varicocele ) a slighly penile deviation from the base to the right ..i dont know if its ligament issue or not .... also my urine stream is slower than before and its hard for me to defecate as i used too .. its like my anus muscles are also tight .. im taking muscles relaxant and doing sometime a physio therapy .. and once in a month or 2 im doing pelvic dry needling .. but its not helping .. im still staying tight ... also i have social anxiety ... i dont know what to do ... they did a cystocop test on me and found nothing but a tight opening (bladder neck is tight )

my left tesitcle is shrinking ...my penis is deviating to the right when flaccid ... i can get a very big erection but only if im aroused ..its never random ... im scared that i will one day will have to use catheter ):

what girl will want me like this ): .... she will be cheating on me ... im a civil engineer i wanted to build my country and now im sick .... my pelvic area ..not working as it should .. i dont have any pain but still .... its driving me nuts ..this tightness ... i feeling like my right side is the one that more tight ! ..i hate this body !

cant science help me !!?

plz help .. anyone ... anyone out there ... plz .... is anyone know what could have happened .... scar tissue ? ... ligament tear ? ..... bladder neck obstruction ? ...

any help out there will be fine

thanks in advanced

lid .

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Edited

Hello! First of all, never be ashamed of what you like sexually, we all have our kinks. I'm glad you're seeing a physical therapist, that's an excellent start. I too have tight pelvic muscles (pelvic floor disorder) and scar tissue on the left side of my groin and vulva from a stupid fall while playing in the shower when I was three. I saw a physical therapist this summer and she worked wonders but always reminded me that I had to reinforce her treatments by practicing deep pelvic breathing and stretches on a daily basis. It's like brushing your teeth or exercising: you have to do it regularly to get the benefits. If you have scar tissue you might want to try a massager on the areas to soften and relax it, it really helps me. Anxiety can make these issues worse (our pelvic floors actually tighten up more than our trapezius muscles when we're scared or anxious) and anything you can do to alleviate it will help. Have you tried anxiety medication? There are a few yoga poses that open up the pelvic area, too. I truly hope you get the help you need to feel better and remember that everyone has their issues and very few of us are completely "normal." It's over-rated anyway!

• Edited

@eli29740 how are you feeling? I hope your condition is improving.

what has helped me:

-I'm christian so my hope is in Jesus Christ

-Stop panicking

-stay positive

-no masturbation whatsoever

-exercise

-enough rest

-eating more fruits and green vegetables

in fact I have heard people recovering from worse stuff. So i'm hopeful now.

Im interested in knowing how the physiotherapy is working for you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.