Pelvic floor weights

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi ladies, has anyone (3+months post surgery) used the pelvi balls? Pelvic floor weights? Need to get this pelvic floor as strong as it can be!! I'm seeing a physio & have a personalised plan, but I'm looking for something more to do (physio says no harm in trying )

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I bought some of those weights years ago but didn’t really get the hand of using them, them my prolapse happened and it says you shouldn’t use them with a prolapse.

I might dig them out and give them another go.

• Posted

I'm hoping they help keep things strong to help my surgery hold as long as possible!! Really not keen on a repeat surgery. I think I'll order some & give them a go, fingers crossed! Good luck with yours!

• Posted

I was told no weights at all.. Only exercises like swimming,cycling, and gentle yoga.

Listen to your consultant is The best and also women's physio. This is sure a long recovery for us ladies.. More mental too after the initial recovery p period. Xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.