Pelvic laxity

Posted , 3 users are following.

i had a hysterectomy last year complications due to a large bleed and had to go back into theater the next day..ever since i have suffered terrible pain particularly after opening bowels and it never goes i cannot get any help..recent proctogram results general pelvic floor laxity but consultant says nothing he can do. i do have lower back problem l5/l5 s1 he now says this is the cause of my pain..can anybody please offer any advice i dont know where to turn gastro want to do a temporary stoma every other doctor says this is too drastic and i agree

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

just a complete wild guess, possibly adhesions?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.