Pelvic pain?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Recently I've noticed that I had pain on the right side of my pelvis. The pain on happens when I put pressure on it. When sit down it the pain is also there. But the pain isn't severe. The last time I was sexually active was a month a go. My period has no come, but I have cramps. I don't know what this pain is. Can it get worse?

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Recently I've noticed that I had pain on the right side of my pelvis. The pain only happens when I put pressure on it. When sit down the pain is also there. But the pain isn't severe. The last time I was sexually active was a month a go. My period has not come, but I have cramps. I have never had this pain before. I don't know what this pain is. Can it get worse? I need answers ASAP.

**edited version***

• Posted

sounds like a cyst jess... on the right side... ooo its so worrying ... i worry myself sick... i hope ur feeling better xx
  • Posted

Pelvic pain may be a symptom of infection or may come from pain in the pelvic bone or in non-reproductive internal organs, It can occur suddenly, sharply and briefly or over the long term. Consult your doctor 
    • Posted

i have had pelvic pain for 3 months and lower back pain... it started with a niggle side of my pubic bone and then my bladder was sore .. uti negative.. now 3 months on inhave no soreness or pain when i press anywhere but i have pain , sometimes kike a burning feeling come over my pubic bone and bladder region.. its every day .. doc says its nothing but it hurts and my lower back does.. plus i have serious anxiety... anyone had this ?
    • Posted

I have the same problem. The only thing is I do not have a sore bladder. You're not alone! But I have no idea what it is! I need answers too.
    • Posted

jess its awful... am in pain all day every day... the pain comes and goes in the bladder region... but i cant touch all around there and not tender or painful to touch at all...pain comes. from no where and lower back is constant... it could be endo or ic thats what couple of people reckon? i haye going thr doctors at the best of times x
  • Posted

It can be a cyst. Have you had an ultrasound to check? I know I have a cyst when I feel a pinching pain around there. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.