Pelvic Pain/Back Pain

Posted , 3 users are following.

So a little background info. In february, i went to the doctor who confirmed I had a UTI. ( Urinalysis) Took antibiotics and it went away Come March, I noticed i was having more cramps then usual-even when i was not due for my Period At times, i would feel the cramp in my vagina. Called doctor again-had a video call due to covid-19 She thought it could be anotherUTI- perscribed antibiotics. The symptoms went away for all of May and most of June. Come the last week of June ( so the last 2 weeks) i am experiencing lower pelvic cramps, sometimes feel them up my vagina, back pain, increased need to use the bathroom, nipples are tender to touch. At times, it feels like my bladder is being pushed on. im not pregnant as i haVe been getting my period as normal, no unusual discharge, etc . i have an ultrasound scheduled on the 14th and exam but ive been worried sick over this. Has anyone gone through something similar and can give me some insight thanks sorry i wrote so much wanted to give as much detail As possible

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi Jenna;

I just ran across your post and was wondering what you found out. I am POST menopausal for going on 3 years now. Of course I have the normal hot flashes, mood swings and all the other joys of this but lately another symptom (I hope it's not cancer or anything) popped up and wondering if this sounds familiar.

*Extremely lower pelvic pressure that I can only describe like a period pain or the pain you feel when you have to take a bowel movement. It's kind of a heavy, burning feeling that "sometimes" radiates to my back but not always.

Last night my husband almost called 911. The pressure turned into extreme pain comparable to some pretty bad labor pains. I went to the bathroom and it quickly turned into water (bowels). Was throwing up at the same time and extremely nauseated. Was not sure if I ate something bad or what. This pressure, burning pain has been going on for awhile and it comes and goes. Does not "hurt" just "there"

Is this what you experienced?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.