Pelvic pain, back pain, fatigue, 100.1 fever. ER said they saw hemorrhagic cyst on left ovary?

Posted , 1 user is following.

hi i am really scared, i am a 24 year old girl with terrible anxiety . I just left from the ER. they ran blood tests which all came back normal but they saw a Hemorrhagic cyst on my left ovary that was bleeding. i have never felt anything like this (ive had one ovarian cyst before but it went away i am guessing it was folic but without fever and migraine) this one is different because it caused a fever and migraine. and i am scared?? im unsure why it does that. the er doctor told me not to worry or search anything and that i am fine, but i am still worried if they have missed something. i have a follow up with my obgyn next thursday will they inspect it for cancer or so? i have irregular periods and dont get them for every 3-4 months or sometimes longer. when they come they are heavy and can last up to 4-14 days or more. i bloat and have gained so much weight.,i have chronic lower back pain everyday and can barely stand at times for too long. its really affecting my quality of life. sex is extrmely painful and it all happened this week me and my bf had sex and after it the symptoms came on. migraine, pelvic and back pain, dizzyness headache and fever. which is now 10 days ago. even doing transvaginal scans hurt. it is too tight and it bothers me. they saw thick endometrial tissue growing outside of my uterus like 2-3 years ago. but i havent had it confirmed yet. really.....it makes me so anxious and depressed because people dont understand this debilitating pain that comes with it. especially having severe anxiety no one listens. has anyone had any similar issues please share

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.