Pelvic pain, discharge & fainting

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi there,

Looking for some answers as to what's going on with me at the mo!

Last week I had really heavy clear discharge, to the point that it soaked through my clothes. Obviously that was a bit scary, so I went to the docs and they put me on antibios, but later found there was no infection.

In the meantime, 5 days after the discharge incident, I fainted, and then that evening began getting pains in my ovary area, right side. I felt faint again the next day, and the pain worsened. It seems to disappear in the day when I'm either standing or sitting at my desk in work, but work in the evening on public transport or on the couch.

I've done HPTs and blood test - all negative for pregnancy, so it's not an ectopic.

Anyone any ideas?! A possible ovarian cyst? I'm going for an ultrasound soon, but would love some clarity ASAP on it.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

but 'comes back in the evening...' not 'work'

• Posted

hiya it seems I'm reading exactly what happened to me bk in oct. heavy clear, foul smelling discharge, and back pain so intense that I could not stand for even 10 min, specially when I had to brush my teeth or wash my face bending slightly would be excruciating. Then my period got late for like 2 weeks or so. I imagined all sorts of things (all worse case scenarios) did antibiotics course but neither discharge lessened nor pain. then got my period which lasted for like 6 long weeks, with intense bleeding, v heavy clots (sorry for tmi) to cut the long story short I one fine day had to be rushed to hospital due to intense bleeding. There in an ultrasound the doc discovered a small cyst on my left ovary. So I would suggest get ur pelvic usg done and a pap smear test also just to be on the safe side

• Posted

hi there i had the same thing i ended up fainting while i was driving hit the curb was scary i didn't understand what was going on with me so i went to the doctors an they did tests everything was clear i seem to be healthy but was still in so much pain on my left side so i went to the hospital the pain was unbelievable i ended up having multiple xrays an they saw nothing but then i had a ct scan they injected blue ink in me an that is not i nice feeling a cold sinsation through my whole body an when the results came back they saw a Cyst growing on my left ovary they sent me 2 a gynaecologist i meet her in Auckland hospital an she explained that il be having surgery an the name of my cyst was called a Dermoid cyst it had hair an teeth anyway i had my surgery may 29 2018 my gynaecologist was supposed to take iut ghe whole left side but instead she saved my ovaries i am so thankful for that i suggest you go hospital now please get your overies checked im sorry you have this pain an you need answers NOW 😘😘goodluck

• Posted

thank you! What a horrible experience - so glad they managed to save your ovaries. 😮

• Posted

ultrasound done, nothing on it. pain is back however, with fatigue despite no trouble sleeping! anyone have any ideas? thanks so much!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.