Pelvic pain, feeling sick, dizzy spells, back ache, stabbing pains under ribs

Posted , 5 users are following.

For the past couple of weeks I have had pelvic pain seems to be where my buttox meets my leg on that bone almost a stinging sensation sometimes, I have been feeling sick and dizzy ever morning,back pain, tiredness and stabbing pains in hips, ribs,back and my sides. Sometime it feels like something moving near my hip. I had these symptoms last year the doc sent me for an internal scan to check for ovarian cysts which came back clear and full blood count also came back clear..the symptoms died off and now a year on I have the same symptoms again..anyone else had this? I have just done a urine sample and got another blood test next week

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I have something similar going on as well i been getting a weird stinging feeling on buttocks and around vagina. Its not painful per se more annoying than anything sad dont know what it is either drs says its anxiety but i doubt it
    • Posted

Hi did you ever find out what it was..i have it back again the Dr told me it was stress and anxiety which would add up as have been really stressed and anxious but I just can't believe it's just that x

• Posted

See my 2 replies to Kitty51928, who has a forum note titled “Hip/pelvic pain for the past 5 months”. I think you can search using the title and find it.

Good luck!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.