pelvic pain just started 6 weeks after total hysterectomy and bso

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi

I am 6 weeks post total hysterectomy and bso which was done laparoscopy and just started getting pelvic pain. Did or does anybody else suffer with this?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

By pelvic pain do you mean a bit like a period pain ? If yes then yes it's quite normal maybe you've been over doing things 
    • Posted

No it is a bearing down pressure feeling and aches walking or standing
  • Posted

Hello jo28473, are you getting better? I am searching for answer for the same problem I experience. The pain/ache goes away if I stay horizontal but comes back if I standing or siting long. Anyone else has this problem? 
  • Posted

I'm 4 weeks TLVH and all of a sudden can feel the same pressure /pain when seated upright /walking (like I did the first few days) I'm seeing surgeon for follow up tomorrow so will ask if it's normal. I had no pain since day 5 then this started yesterday. I believe that it could be the dissolvable stitches finally giving way and the new cuff holding its own... 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.