Pelvic pain, really scared please help.

Posted , 2 users are following.

Okay, this will be detailed and thus graphic also. I've recently found a weird pain in my pelvic area. If you look from my eye point of view, it would be to the right side of my pubic bone, and someone looking at me, to their left. 

I was casually masturbating the other day until I felt a weird pain randomly as my hand touched that area. I felt around, as the specific area remained ambiguous. I felt around, and I found a little lump that is painful upon touch. I felt the other side parallel to where the pain is and I found the same location. It's felt the same physically, but the painful side felt slightly swollen and, again, painful to the touch.  If I really poke at it, it's quite an excruciating pain. However, it is ignorable as I go through the day. 

There is no evident lump to the eye, you cannot see anything. It isn't irregular, (I think) as I found the same location of the other side to feel the same but just smaller. 

I also have put things in my anus for masturbating, when achieving orgasm, I suppose I wanted to experience the prostate orgasm feeling. Anyways, that was two days ago, then the day after I felt this pain so I evidently assume it's related to that. 

I think it's some hernia, possibly an inguinal hernia. Could that be caused by something like anal or football? I really hope it isn't an incarcerated  inguinal hernia, as apparently thats the intestine being trapped and can cause massive damage. 

Could it be some sort of strain to the area, I also play a lot of football. 

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Sounds like a hernia of some sort. Go see a doctor. One would think that if damage was done during anal stimulation, it would have been immediately painful and thereby evident.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.