Pelvic pain stinging pelvis hip pain hot feeling in lower body muscle spasms

Posted , 6 users are following.

3 years ago I was going through a very stressful time and I started to get some strange things happening in my body..i would get stabbing pains in my hips, ribs sides and pelvic pain and stinging pelvic bone and pressure in my vagina and pelvic area and muscle spasms in lower forearm and legs.. I went to the doctors and did some blood tests which all came back fine..i eventually ended up at a&e and was told it was just a urine infection but I knew it wasn't as I've had urine infections before and it was nothing like that. It eventually went away after 3 weeks but I seem to get flare ups and it seems to be when I am stressed (although maybe I am just assuming that) anyway a year ago I had an internal scan and they checked my ovaries for cysts and ovarian cancer they also checked my cervix and said all was fine. Well since then I've been having the same thing on and off this time being the longest..what I have is a burning sensation in vagina pelvic area and legs (although they are not hot to touch) stabbing pains in hips, ribs, sides and back, stinging pelvic bone which goes from one side to the other, pelvic pressure, strange twitching in my leg and forearm, dizziness, back ache, dull tummy ache. Also when I had my period this time I had a couple of blood clots. I have just had my smear test and am waiting on results but doc said she thinks it stress related but I really don't think this pelvic pain is...what could it be ? Anyone had anything similar

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Also thought I would mention I also get heart palpitations with this too

• Posted

hi Melanie I'm so glad I have found your post because I have been having simular symptoms. doctors have been telling me for years I have ibs and at the beginning of the year they tell me I'm perimenapausal. Anyway a few months ago I started Getting pain in my pelvic area and lower back ache they did a full blood count that came back normal then because of my mum and sister dying of ovarian cancer they did the ca125 test that was negative they also sent me for an ultrasound which they ended up doing an internal ultra sound too where they found a small cyst.However during my internal ultrasound they couldn't find my left overy so after some uncomfortable probing they did find it but since I have had pain that seems to be at the lower part of my stomache that's constant also bowel issues where I was given laxidos.Now I don't no wether this pain is psychological because they told me they found a cyst or what but my anxiety is through the roof !!!!!! sorry it's so long x

• Posted

I too have thought ibs because I do have ibs symptoms however I have had another flare up and this time I have coccyx pain burning in my pelvic area and legs and bum cheeks pelvic pain has got worse I've just done another set of blood tests..my pelvic pain seems to be on the actual pelvic bones both sides..they are checking me for lupus but I'm wondering if I have some sort of nerve damage...also this time it feels as thought something stuck in my vagina feeling comes and goes. Very strange

• Posted

Hi Melanie,

Did you find out what it is.? I have the exact same symptoms. I have been to the gyna a million times an ultrasound done still nothing.

• Posted

I have exactly the same complaints but accompanied with very mild skin irritation (tiny red bumps) and for me it is related with HSV-2 (herpes on the genitals). I feel its a reaction of your immune system trying to keep the herpes under control but I'm not sure. Its verrrry annoying and frightening though. Maybe it's worth checking out for you too maybe by blood test.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.