Pelvic pressure

Posted , 5 users are following.

I'm having periods about every two weeks . Pelvic pressure and a feeling that I need to urinate like a uti. My doctor things it's normal and that I'm fine. I'm taking bioidentical progesterone pills and testerone cream. If it continues she will do an ultrasound. I'm worried but trying not to worry because I know that over a year now I have had sooo many menopausal symptoms that I can't even count. And it's nothing more than menopause. Please tell me there are others feeling this way and it's fine and normal !!

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Renee

i've been having the same thing off and on for a few years now..i had ultrasounds, scans done and everything is fine..i notice i get the pressure and the need to urinate when i'm stressed.. it goes away by it self..don't worry it's all do to the crazy ride we are onsmile

feel better xxxx

• Posted

Thank you so much! I appreciate your reply . It's a bad feeling . Uncomfortable feeling for sure !

• Posted

Hi Maria

Had all you describe in years leading up to menapause,and during, does get better. Most my discomfort was bladder/urethra area and had periods heavy and frequent as well.  Started all this at 57 now 66 and greatly improved apart from the anxiety moments and the fatigue, but then i have M.E. so doesnt help with it.

Sue xx

• Posted

Hi Susan I have M.E as well and going through Meno, the symptoms I'm having are severe and the dr/gyno thinks it's because of the M.E. I'd be interested to know how this has affected you

I personally don't know anyone who has these extreme symptoms apart from us ladies on here ?x

• Posted

HELLO RENEE, YES AS A MATTER OF FACT I HAVE EXPERIENCED THIS SYMPTOM ALONG WITH MANY OTHER SYMPTOMS. I EXPERIENCE PELVIC PRESSURE AND PAIN ALONG WITH FEELING LIKE IF MY BLADDER IS IRRITATED. EVERY DR EXAM AND TEST COMES BACK NORMAL. I MASSAGE MY PELVIC AND IT ALLEVIATES THE FEELING. OR I LAY ON MY BELLY ON THE FLOOR AND ROCK SIDE TO SIDE SLIGHTLY. CANT BELIEVE THE THINGS WE HAVE TO DO TO FEEL BETTER. ANYHOW, I NOTICE I FEEL LIKE THIS RIGHT BEFORE MY MENSTRUATION AND SOMETIMES I DONT HAVE THIS SYMPTOM. ITS JUST CRAZY HOW OUR BODY EXPERIENCES ALL THESE SYMPTOMS DUE TO NEARING MENOPAUSE. HANG IN THERE RENEE, WE WILL GET THROUGH THIS ALSO. XOXO
    • Posted

Thanks so much ! It does make me feel better to know I'm not the only one !

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.