Pelvic/stomach issue? Any advice?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi, am just wondering if anyone could offer any advice or has been through similar. I am awaiting a doctors appointment.

For the past month or so I have been permanently bloated and look like I'm pregnant (I am not), no amount of exercise or healthy eating has done anything, I even wake up like it. I have low deep pelvic ache radiating to my lower back an now down my thighs, it's not unbareable just uncomfortable.

I have put it off an off going to the doctor but something doesn't feel right and honestly the pot belly is getting me down. I'm generally healthy, 29, not pregnant.

As I said I'm waiting a doctors appointment just wondering if anyone has any advice or ideas?

Thanks x

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Please see your doctor as soon as possible. Some of the symptoms sound like ovarian cancer.. please let us know what the tests reveal...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.