Penile bumps SOS

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi, i went to doctor a few weeks ago after experiencing a range of random symptoms, but mostly that I had a strange tingling sensation in my groin. It felt like I still had to per after I went and I noticed that the area right under my penis head (i am circumcised) seemed to be swelling? It looked a lot more red than usual and I?m not sure if these bumps were there before or just now appeared. The doctor said I had a UTI and prescribed me ciorofloxacin. Everything seemed to be fine but the red swelling still didn?t go away. When he examined me he said it all looked normal down there. I still occasionally experience that same feeling of just a weird sensation down there from before and am worried that this redness could be concerning. I was concerned about sti/std but it has been more than a month since then and the doctor said it didn?t appear like I had any. Could it be balantis? a yeast infection? something else? Someone told ne it looks like a yeast infection. I've tried using Lotrimin ointment but it hasnt helped. Please help me! I am so nervous.imageimage

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

ive been experiencing the same thing for almost 2 years with symptoms re appearing like 6 months at a time ive had the same sexual partner we've since had a baby girl she delivered vaginally no tests she's had done indicated herpes and ive been tested twice with doctors not really giving me a clear answer on what this is. im having the issue in the same area and i too have been using Lotrimon and im not sure if it helps but eventually the redness goes away but it seems as though the bumps never go completely away. very frustrating you're not alone man

• Posted

I think it is. You need to try antifungal creams. They are over the counter. I will say that the stronger stuff is over board, but the problem is it can often be unsafe.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.