Penile cancer?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I’m 18 and for the past year I’ve been struggling with troubling symptoms. the first symptom I’ve noticed is that there’s a big bump on the side of my penis head. I can’t retract my foreskin to see it because I have phimosis and the bump made my phimosis worse. I also noticed that my penis is harder than normal. It’s also cold. Sometimes my penis and testicle go numb or feel a numb tingling sensation, it doesn’t go completely numb though. The numbness usually happens after or before a bowel movement or after masturbation. I can still get an erection though. I have constipation issues and I know that having a bowel movement or having the urge to triggers my symptoms or makes them worse. I believe I may have irritable bowel syndrome and maybe even a prostate infection called prostatitis. I’m not entirely sure, I also think a I have penile cancer. I don’t think I’m experiencing symptoms to just one disorder, I feel as if I have multiple problems complicating things even more for me. Does anyone know what this could be? Is it possibly cancer? I have an urologist appointment but it’s a month away and I’ve been waiting forever. I’ve been through hell setting up appointments with doctors. 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Don't wait , go to a DR.

Your symptoms need a real pro.

Without a pic we can't help much but what you describe needs a DR

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.