Penile Cancer

Posted , 2 users are following.

I’m 18 and for the past year I’ve had a weird growth, bump or tumor under my foreskin on the right side of my penis head. (I don’t exactly know what it is.) It’s made my penile tissue harder underneath the foreskin but my foreskin in general feels really soft, fragile, baggy and really cold. The problem is I have phimosis and when I developed whatever’s on the side of my penis it made it even harder to retract my foreskin so I can’t see what it is exactly. I’ve tried ointments to loosen my foreskin but it doesn’t work. my foreskin seems very weak, like it has an infection or something. I believe I have cancer on my penis. It would explain the growth and the changes in my penis. The right side looks thicker than the left due to the growth. Also my foreskin never looked as baggy nor felt as soft and cold before the growth. I also sometimes experience numbness in my penis that comes and goes.  I don’t know what to do because my doctors can’t necessarily diagnose what they can’t see and I can’t afford to be circumcised. Is there any way they can diagnose this, especially if it were cancer? I know a biopsy is usually required for a diagnosis but could a CAT scan work? Is there any other way? I’d appreciate a response..

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

In what country are you ? Do you have trouble paying for Healthcare ? Are there enough doctors or you have to travel far ?

It's not difficult to diagnose cancer in that spot , an ultrasound is a good start and a biopsy next.

It's a rare cancer and in fact it's probably something else or a benign growth

I'm surprised how slowly you are moving on this and how can you live with that growth for a long time , you should rush to get a diagnose ASAP .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.