penile discharge

Posted , 5 users are following.

is genital herpes cause penile discharge?

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

No, genital herpes doesn't cause penile discharge. You might have other situation going on. Therefore, I'd suggest that you have std tests performed on you. Whay type of discharge do you have? Does it have any color to it? Does it have any odor? These are things you might wanna know. Provide more details, please.

• Posted

you can still have more then one STD/STI’s at the same time. 

Some are curable and some can be treated but know this, HSV does not produce discharge as a symptom. 

Get tested.

• Posted

Typically no. Think of herpes more of a skin condition - which would cause major pain while urinating if in the urethra. Symptoms of genital herpes include vesicles, sores, lesions, blisters, painful ulcers, itching and/or burni
    • Posted

... burning.
  • Posted

Yes it can. 

I had a lot of vaginal discharge when I was going through my first outbreak.. 

• Posted

You might’ve had a yeast infection, fongul infection or something else in combination. We are all speaking about a males penis not a womans genitalia. None of the above yeast, fongul or herpes causes discharge alone.  
    • Posted

On a male.. but a female, they all do.
    • Posted

I can read. 

I’m sayin that it can happen. 

It happened to me. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.