Penile discharge within 24 hours from sexual encounter!

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi

I had an encounter with a stranger woman, there was deep kissing, brief oral sex (giving and receiving), especially receiving was very brief (like 10 seconds), then there was vaginal sex, we used a condom.

only 15 hours later, i started having penile discharge, its been going for 2 days now, very little, colorless, odorless, looks like pre-cum. there are 0 other symptoms (yet), no pain whatsoever or itch or rash or anything. just the occasional discharge.

now my question is, is it possible that this is not STD related? i feel like its important to highlight that i feel very anxious and stressed about it, even before having any symptoms. i am in a relationship and worried sick that i get caught. i know its fairly easy to get anonymously tested and receive treatment if found carrying an STD. but i dont necessarily have this luxury, if sex with my partner came up it would be hard to dodge for a long while. ultimately i will be tested, but most common STDs wont come up positive in tests until 2-3 weeks after infection.

i looked onlilne and couldnt find any cases where discharge started happening this soon after the encounter. could it be my mind is playing tricks on me?

many thanks

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Gonorrea discharge is intense

Chlamidia discharge is less , little

UTI discharge can be little too.

Check for one of these with tests , but I hope it's nothing

• Posted

thank you, theres less discharge today

if there is an infection, would it usually be treated by itself with time? like most other infections

• Posted

Infections will not resolve by themselves ,they become chronic and you can infect others .

If you find an infection the doctor will give you the right medication.

• Posted

thank you, since my last comment (6 days now) there has been no symptoms, im starting to think it was nothing. should i still be worried or should i let go?

thanks

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.