Penile pain and what looks like tears on foreskin.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Very embarrassed, I masturbated a couple of nights ago, and the following morning, my foreskin felt kinda stiff and wouldn’t pull back without it causing pain, I put some Vaseline on it to try and soften the foreskin. The following day my foreskin looks like it has stretched or torn. I’m kind of worried about it and wondering if I should see a doctor or something. Please see attached photos.

Moderator comment:I have deleted the links to the images as they went to a site unsuitable for inclusion in the forums. Users can upload images directly to this site by using the icon at the top right of reply boxes.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Ben yes if it's as bad as it sounds then a quick visit to your GP would be a good idea, if you haven't got the means or time nip in road pharmacy and ask them their advice, it's possibly your correct procedure, if you know you haven't contracted anything then want be much to worry about I'm sure.

• Posted

To your not road, and incorrect not correct also if your not keen on either of these options go to your local STD clinic they see much much worse thing's daily

• Posted

Ben,  please Don't be embarrassed.   Get it looked at.

It is very easy to "rough-up" this area and create temporary irritation.

You can buy nupercainal (topical anesthetic in hemmoroid aisle).

Place a dab of this on the irritated area and if pain decreases it is likely just surface irritation caused by friction.

If this doesn't work definitely get it looked at.

If Topical anesthetic helps, then consider using some kind of lube to prevent friction damage in the future.     You can even use coconut oil as a safe lube.

Since this anatomical area has great blood flow, it heals from surface irritation pretty quickly- a few days.

Hope this helps.

No reason for embarrassment.

Best wishes .

W

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.