Penile Rash

Posted , 2 users are following.

This incident happened approximately 8 months ago - I had sex with a woman who had a bad reputation for sleeping around a lot. I used a condom however the condom broke midway and didn't realize it until we were done with having sex. When i saw the condom broke i freaked out. I took a bottle of Scotch/whiskey and washed my penis (like an idiot) with it hoping that i wouldn't catch any diseases. Less than 2 days later my penis was feeling different and got a rash and tight forskin (either from her or the whisky)

I went to the doctor around a week later and i got tested for most common STDs - All came back negative. The doctor said i have balanitis and he gave me some anti-fungal cream and i did that for a few months and not much of a difference happened, after several months with no change i was prescribed a stronger anti-fungal cream and still no change. After doing my own research, i purchased products that would help and nothing really worked.

There is no more tight forskin. The head of the penis does get swollen when i masterbate sometimes but my main problem is the rash! I have tried using almost all products drying up my bank account yet, nothing works! I have even switched to natural products like coconut oil, Aloe-vera, Castor oil and even tried Tea tree oil that almost burnt my penis as it was potent. I even stopped using any products for a few days to see if it was an allergic reaction, yet nothing has changed. 

There are 2 pictures below - they both look different but they are taken on the same day, 10 seconds apart - One with the flash and one without the flash. The one without the flash doesnt seem too serious but then you really see the problem with the Flash. 

Anyone know what the hell this rash is ? 

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I see no rash, maybe you are just hypervigilant? If you think that is the issue I need to know a couple things

#1do you wash your penis with soap

#2 you need to stop using products that get rid of bacteria like that. You have what's called a symbiotic relationship with naturally occuring bacteria. What that means is that you have bacteria on your penis that fights off infection. If you kill this bacteria you are inviting bad bacteria and removing the good ones. Eat some yogurt, probiotics and wash your foreskin with water only. Soap kills the good bacteria and dries your penis up.

Your penis is the same tissue as your anus, eyelids and mouth. We don't use soap and it's actually a punishment for children XD so don't use it on your penis.

Only water and gently scrubbing the surface of your penis with y our fingers

• Posted

Thank you for your reply. I stopped using all products and started using a hypoallergenic soap and washed with warm water. After several days of no result. I stopped using soap and just used warm water. Still no result. I started to use Aloe Vera sometimes as it stops from drying. And even a moisturizer sometimes as i heard that it was not good to keep it dry ? My concern is that if this is not a rash, is it normal for this to be visible for over 8 months.. 

I will be sure to eat some yogurt and even put some yogurt on my penis, i will be sure to update this page. 

• Posted

Thank you for your reply. I stopped using all products and started using a hypoallergenic soap and washed with warm water. After several days of no result. I stopped using soap and just used warm water. Still no result. I started to use Aloe Vera sometimes as it stops from drying. And even a moisturizer sometimes as i heard that it was not good to keep it dry ? My concern is that if this is not a rash, is it normal for this to be visible for over 8 months.. 

I will be sure to eat some yogurt and even put some yogurt on my penis, i will be sure to update this page. 

• Posted

I will be sure to eat some yogurt and even put some yogurt on my penis, i will be sure to update this page

• Posted

Please, do not use yogurt on your penis. Eating yogurt boost the good bacteria and improve your immune system
    • Posted

Giving an 8 day update. After eating Greek yogurt everyday and drinking drinks that contain probiotics, there is still no difference. I stopped using any other products except Lubricant (pure water based) which seems to help. But over the days my penis gets super dry fast which it normally does not do. I attached 2 pictures of the current situation - 1 when it is mid-dry and the other when it is slightly lubricated. 

I am starting to doubt that this is simply hypervigilant as this happened 2 days after having unprotected sex. But i will keep eating Yogurt and consuming other probiotics. Any sort of advice is appreciated. I will be sure to update this page. 

• Posted

Has your doctor done a culture to see what kid of bacteria is lying there? The foreskin is a host of bacteria that help keep your penis healthy, which is normal. However, if your doctor were to get a culture for the exact area in which you have complaints about, he can see what flora of bacteria are prominent and help pinpoint to culprit and see whether its bacterial, fungal or immunological. Certain antibiotics can target a specific bacteria whereas other antibiotics can only work with certain bacteria. What has your physician said about it so far? I can only see a normal variety of skin from the pictures.
    • Posted

My doctor has not mentioned anything about a culture test, I googled it and it seems the culture test can be quite expensive and i am not sure if my insurance covers that, But i will be sure to send him a message. I sent him the exact pictures shown above and he sent me a message saying that he prescribed 2 creams - Nystatin cream (anti-yeast cream) and 2.5 hydrocortisone cream and to apply it at the same time, 3 times a day. 

I am a bit skeptical to use products again, in your opinion, should i consider the above products for a few days ? 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.