penis

Posted , 4 users are following.

imageimage

i cannot pull the foreskin back

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

You cannot pull it back because you have a tight foreskin or a condition called phimosis.

It is a common problem in men.

Consult a urologist and discuss with him the treatments you would like to consider to correct this tightness.

Initially, the urologist may prescribe you a steroid cream to check whether it loosens up the foreskin... and later on might recommend some surgical procedure.

• Posted

ive already tried some cream over the past 4 weeks and it has not changed anything also when i get and erection it starts to hurt and i dint know the reason why and also what would be the surgical procedure?

• Posted

has it always been like this? looks like phimosis. can be surgically corrected if its bothersome.

• Edited

I have just posted the following response to another Forum Post - read through it and get back to me if there is anything you are unsure of. What may be part of your issue is that you have a tight or short frenulum - the stretches will help with this

BE Warned: you must NEVER force your foreskin to try to change it to expose the head of your penis.

Stretch exercises may take up to the best part of a year before you achieve any real different.

Continue to use the cream if a medical professional prescribed it to you, again you may need to use it for way in excess of 5 months before you notice real change. Here is my previous response:

this is a very common problem for young men - in fact when I was 16 YOA I was completely unable to expose any of the head of my penis. I resolved this myself as there was no internet then for information on what to do.

There are 3 things you need to do: -

penile hygiene: wash around the tip area of your penis after urinating, after sexual activity or masturbation. A mild soap or simply water only is best. As you are able to expose more of the head of your penis in future months you need to clean it thoroughly

again, you can use the mild soap, water only, or if you have baby oil or liquid coconut oil, apply a very light coating to the part of the head that is exposed and rub or massage for 2 to 3 minutes. It is best to do this after you have had a warm shower - then wash and fully dry again.

for the instances where you have panicked or felt pain, there is a condition known as Paraphimosis and this is when the foreskin becomes stuck when the head of the penis is either partly or fully exposed and the foreskin will not return to the head covered position

this can be very painful and you need to learn about how to release the foreskin. To do this learn about a squeeze technique where you grasp the head of your penis between thumb and forefinger. Yes, you will momentarily experience more pain but you will loose your erection and the foreskin will free itself

the vast majority of young men with phimosis can overcome the issue without the need for any surgery and you do this by doing regular foreskin stretches

build on the stretches as you would any new exercise, from simply doing a few to learn the technique of each exercise, then build on the amount of repetitions and the amount of time you hold the stretch for

stretches are best done during or immediately after a warm shower

As we are unable to post external web addresses on here here is the search terms you need to find the details on what stretches to do and the techniques:

Wiki - How - 3 Ways to do - Phimosis Stretching

You can update your Forum Post here as you are progressing, but I would suggest you at least try the stretching exercises for 3 to 5 weeks to learn and practice them before updating

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.