penis doesnt look the same/slight pain sometimes

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi. Had sexual intercourse with a girl and the condom tore, felt a little burn so went to doc and she said I had an irritation from unprotected sex.. gave me doxycycline 100mg for 10 days.. took it but it didnt do anything. Went to a doffrent urologist and had him inspect it and he said its fine. All std tests came negative even 6 months after the incident.. went to a genycolog and told him my penis looks weird still and asked him for a cream eventho he said it looks normal.. i had steroid cream on it aswell but it didnt help. Any idea what this could possibly be? am i just paranoid?

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Eddy I have the same scenario to the T.

Six months later with the same results can’t believe there’s another person out there with the same situation finally!!

I visited a Urologist and he physically saw it and mentioned it’s not herpes or cancer or syphalis. He recommended izoconazole nitrate 1% And fluconazole 200mg 7day capsules.

And sent me home. I was left with the same conclusion. (I was inflamed way more then you) the the final results look the same today.

Saw a general doctor after and he subscribed me doxy 100 for ten days and Ciprofloxacin 500mg for ten more. 

The antibiotics had no other affect in Resolving anything.

All creams tried failed misrubly from steroid to cordizon to antibiotic. 

Went to a lab and they requested a semen sample which was postponed till a week later which is today so they will come back with more solutions soon with in a week.  The lab mentioned it will be more accurate via semen to identify what is causing this irritation around the meatus and frenulum breve.  A dermatologist mention to me from a older visit within those six months it might be a balanitis effect of the fourskin and gland which would need  circumcision possibly but in your case you look circumcised so he might be bsing me for the money.

I did std tests as well to top it off so this must be some sort of bacteria or infection somewhere in the Penis Anatomy.

I tested for herpes, HIV, syphalis, Hep, clym and gon.

I will keep this post alive so stay in touch.

• Posted

Yeah. I think it is some kind of fungus or something that just stays in your body for long.. thing is, sometimes it doesnt look swollen at all, sometimes it does. Very weird. I did 4 STD tests(HIV also and the rest) both blood and urine and all came negative. It’s just stressful since I really have no idea what this could possibly be? Maybe the semen could show you more information about it. I might do it too if you suggest it and get diffrent results. I hope it’s not something too serious.(which I kinda think isnt but still very stressful.)
    • Posted

Don’t stress man I just gave in the pint so he said in two days he will have the outcome and a resolution. Funny you mentioned, he told me he thinks it’s fungus too and he said that one pill will knock it out and it hybernates in the urethra. (Might need another pill after a week Incase it’s been to long inside) the redness is caused by the urine when we urinate so.. we passed the real stress by passing all the tests so kick back and wait to see what they find. 
    • Posted

Hi Edi,

I was in the same situation. I agree on fungus invasion, seems we require to detox blood to make this. its not simple. My most guess is Candida Invasive. According to this the whole body nerves / veins will get swell which can cause IBS, Gland swelling, varicose veins, poor stool evacuation. I thing this is in long term. 

I am seeing this for 2yrs now sad.

• Posted

My results came back super clean  fellas.. Nothing in the semen,  I’m back to square one. And left clueless.

I’m going to clean with sodium chloride 0.9% for the next few weeks hoping this might help since I have no fungus in the system or bacteria or viruses. 

• Posted

Hey how did the doctor diagnose you? And what kind of tests where made?
    • Posted

this post is two years old and i just wanted to get an update on your condition, i just got this within the last 3 weeks and tested negative for the same stds

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.