Penis frenulum hole

Posted , 3 users are following.

So i noticed few days ago i have a hole in my frenulum, on the thin sheet of skin that attaches the frenulum string to the penis head, will his heal over time?Never noticed any blood.

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

yeah a rip is actually common , ease of sex and beating your meat for a couple months ... yes months ... its very sensative . and if it rips more/further the pain is not fun . keep it all clean and dry .

• Posted

Okay, pointless looking at what may have caused this as all you need is for it to heal! Are you sure this 'hole' was not there previously?! Whatever the case: -

You need to do two things, keep your Penile Hygiene right - no soap, wash as often as you can; and, try some Anti-Septic cream that you would use elsewhere on your body to heal burns and skin grazing - such as Germolene. After you have urinated and washed, rub a little bit well-in to the location and the start and end of the day before bed - most will heal within 3 or 4 days, stubborn issues can take as much as 3, 4, 5 weeks or even longer. If what you have proves stubborn to heal, it may suggest you have something else going on such as a skin condition ......

If you are sexually active, or masturbate regularly, ease-off activities for a while, or if you can, until healing has occurred!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.