penis glands head/glans change of color

Posted , 13 users are following.

hello bellow are pictures of my penis glans that has change colored. THE 2ND PICTURE IS HOW IT WAS IN DEC AND THE LAST PICTURE IS HOW IT LOOK FOR THE PASS  2 MONTH . just want to make sure it not the start of cancer. i have lost 30 pounds and never feel hungry so im not sure  if it anxiety. i went to a doctor and he told me it does not look like anything to worry about but i am not sure why i have lost weight and  never feel   hungry after i google  penis glans change color  and saw cancer . know i think i have penis cancer . i went to doctor when it look like the 2nd picture .please help

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Next
  • Posted

If you search online for penis cancer images, you will see that you don't have anything like cancer. Try an anti-fungal cream like Canesten for a few days and see if that helps. It may be mild balanitis.

• Posted

Frist picture show how it look know and the 2nd show how it looked  back in December 
  • Posted

Might just need a biopsy .i have lose weight and  never get hungry 
  • Posted

Hello! 

The photos shows some difference in the pigments of the skin. Some autoimmune conditions causes changes and loss of pigments. Have you asked your doctor about this? Is your foreskin okay or it's gotten tighter? There's something called BXO  or lichtening schlerosis, but then you would likely get tighter foreskin too in addition to the miscoloring. I hope that you may find the answers that you're seeking somewhere. It's not nice to go around wondering if there's something wrong. Wishing good luck.

• Posted

To correct myself: I ment, have you been checked for not having lichen schlerosus? It's too early in the morning for me to spell correctly). I'm not a doctor, but there's nothing on your photos that reminds me of canser, although five percent of those with BXO develope canser. The condition is more common in women than men, but maybe you should seek advice at somebody who's got knowledge about skin conditions. Your doctor needs to be blind unless he takes notice there's some differences in the pigmentation of the skin. please excuse my bad English. :-)

• Posted

Concern it penis cancer since I have lose my appetite and weight 
    • Posted

Hello Herman! 😊 Perhaps being worried influences on your appetite and makes you eat less than before? When people have much on their mind and stresses it can make you eat too much or too little. Skincanser or penilecanser would appear differently, I presume. Your skin doesn't seem unhealthy, it seem to have a change in the pigments, more of a loss of pigments. That seem to me as something totally different. I hope that somebody can give you the answer that's needed to ensure you that this is nothing to worry about.

• Posted

Who know I been to 2 diffent urologist and one  dermatologist  all 3 say nothing to worry about . But my 30 pound  weight lose and  never getting hungry make me worry that it is  penis  cancer .. I have a ct scan of stomach area that all clear and also had a gastro doc tell me it nothing to do with  my stomach . 
  • Posted

hello friend i have the same problem what madication did you use or what type of test did you perform? please reply asap when you get time .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.