Penis head red and swell (no pain)

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi, I have had this problem for more than four years now. The opening of my penis is red and swell. It is more red and swell after ejaculation. And sometimes when i pee it might hurt just a little bit. (I don't know if this is related but I cannot pee in public urinal, but i think it's mostly due to social anxiety) I remember six year ago, some yellow liquid came out of the head and it was itchy. But most of the time i don't feel anything. Is there any problem and should i see a doctor ?

below are the photos (view with discretion)

imageimage

2 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

After masturbation and sex in ejaculation the penis is a bit sore, when peeing, especially with rigorous activity. But this goes away over time, until you ejaculate again. Six years ago is a long time ago, and is irrelevant to today's topic.

• Posted

Have you tested for any STIs including herpes?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.