Penis not grown since a child

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello, it might sound over the top, but my penis has seriously not grown since I was a kid (I'm now 22). In fact, I can't remember it growing at all. My penis also looks like a child's - no actual "bellend". It's also small - about 2 inches flaccid and 5 inch erect. When I went to the doctors a year ago with it, she just said "I was small" and there's nothing to worry about, but there is something to worry about as it's bloody embarrassing. I can't link a photo, but does anyone else know what I'm about? It does not look like the "typical" adult penis at all.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

If your partner is happy with what you do for her with it, don't worry

• Posted

THat's just it...I couldn't satisfy a girl the other week (not my girlfriend, kind of casual thing) and I felt like scum of the earth.

• Posted

It takes your partner to tell you what she likes, outside of the penetration.  Kissing and touching whichever parts of her body she likes most.  Young women often don't know, and you have to explore.  This site is not really the place to explain in more detail.

• Posted

Hi, 

Do not worry. 

Everyone gets different penises, the length is not very necessary, skill is more important. 

Do not think too much, just like they other people replied, as least your partner likes, then that is fine!

• Posted

Why does it still have the appearance of a child's though? There is literally no glanis appearance - no bell if you get me?

• Posted

I went to the doctors today and she's referring me to a urologist. I literally have no bellend like the mushroom look to my penis, it just looks a child's in every way.

• Posted

This is what I'm talking about, it still looks like the one on the left!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.