Penis Odour

Posted , 2 users are following.

Recently I've been noticing a bad smell around my penis even immediately after getting out of the shower. I am uncircumcised and I wash very thoroughly in the shower on a daily basis retracting the foreskin all the way and washing with either body wash or soap (I have tried many different types). I have noticed that quite regularly as I am drying my penis after showering, a very small amount of liquid will come out of my urethra, this liquid is where I believe the smell is coming from, I don't know if it is urine or what but I always urinate before showering to ensure I have an empty bladder for as long as possible after washing.

Even if I wipe this liquid away immediately the smell remains!!!! The smell is so strong that if I change clothes I can smell it through my underpants!!!!

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as I'd much rather not have to speak to someone face to face about this.

Thanks

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

SORRY TO HEAR THIS .....BUT IT MUST BE INCREDIBLY UNUSUAL .....IVE BEEN EVERYWHERE DONE MOST OF IT .....BUT IVE NOT HEARD OF ANYTHING LIKE THIS....

I WAS A MEDIC IN THE ARMY .....BUT THIS SOUNDS UNUSUAL

• Posted

SORRY TO HEAR THIS .....BUT IT MUST BE INCREDIBLY UNUSUAL .....IVE BEEN EVERYWHERE DONE MOST OF IT .....BUT IVE NOT HEARD OF ANYTHING LIKE THIS....

I WAS A MEDIC IN THE ARMY .....BUT THIS SOUNDS UNUSUAL

• Posted

You need to go to the doctor.  It would appear you have an infection.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.