Penis pai with multiple symptoms

Posted , 3 users are following.

On March 15, 2018 i had a sexcual incounter. It was unprotected handjob and protected oral sex. After that i started getting itchy on my penis and started to have pain while I urinated. Then I got little red dots on my forskin and tip of my penis. On april 2, 2018 I went to go see a doctor and gpt tested for STDs and uti everything came back negative. After that I started getting abdomial pain were i felt like i needed to go urinate but nothing didn't come out. Then i started getting leg pain and lower back pain with slight fever. I went to go see another doctor and he told me everything was looked fine when i kept telling him that my penis tip looks different than how it was before he said my exposure i couldn't get hiv or herpes. I then went to another doctor and told me that everything was also fine. I was eat something and than my body was on fire and felt hot from the inside. I finally got sent to a urologist and ge said that that my exposure could not be hiv because i have been feeling lile it is that. On my 5th week of exposure I took a HIV RNA test and it came back negative form labcorp. I ready that 3-4 weeks rNA detects hiv so I feel like i was to late. I called the person incharge for the results and said that my resaults are 99% 28 day after post exposure. I am still not convinced. By this point on my 6th week I developed a sore throat that came from my right side neck and moved down to my adams apple and hasn't moved since. In the middle of it changing positions there was like 2 days when my tongue was white with patches. Notw i just feel like there is something stuck in there. I think its HIV but they are telling me its not. I forgot to mention that I have been feeling tired every since that.

Is it possible to get HIV this way. I talked to Jennifer from Youtube and asked her if its possible and she said that girls passing to a guy is 0.004% for that to happen. And that oral sex is 1% possible.

I ams worried and I need to know what it is. Please let me know if anyone has this problem.

0 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

There is nothing to worry about.

You didn't catch anything.

If someone got hiv, pcr rna test will be positive after 10 days till the end of life if the person don't use hiv medicines.

So you were not late for pcr test, and it was unnecessary because you didn't have a risk.

Oral sex, unprotected is not a risk at all or is very low risk and you had protected oral.

Move on with your life.

About the fatigue I have it too, if you want you can send me a private message to figure it out.

• Posted

Im not sure what it is but I have called a national hiv hotline and testing 2 months after exposure is 95% accurate and testing 3 months after is 99% accurate but that is the antibodiyTest so im sure the RNA is faster but id still check again. I dont think you got hiv by a handjob or oral sex because that is not heard of. I am sure there are different diseases or normal things that could be causing your current symptoms but no I dont think you have HIV either.
    • Posted

It sure does feel like I do. I have this sore throat that hasn't gone away for a week and a half with no flu like symptoms. It might also be herpes because i have gone to the ER and they checked my insides for CT and blood levels were good. And HIV and Herpes takes time to be detected. What if the condom was intact? Could still be possible? And my RNA test was taken 45 days after exposure which it wasn't 3 months after exposure.

• Posted

Rna gives faster results so its probably accurate but it could be herpes. Did you get tested for herpes too? 
    • Posted

I had a recular STD screening and everyting came out negative but I to that 2 weeks after exposure.
    • Posted

Pcr Rna test is 99.999% accurate and in other words it's 100% conclusive after 2 weeks.

It's the most sensitive and reliable test for any virus.

• Posted

Well my gyn doesnt do those types of tests i think. I tested for herpes by antibodies in blood... doesnt that take  up to 6 months to test positive for? I only waited 2 months because I had other stuff to test for and plan to test again in 4-6 months.
    • Posted

I was telling the pcr rna test for hiv not hsv, and our friend did it after 5 weeks and it's very very very very very accurate and conclusive.

And Don't worry about herpes, I know it is bad to have std but herpes is very common, 1 of 6 people have it.

• Posted

Only two weeks? Herpes should be tested 3 months after and 6 months after to be sure you dont have it.. but that is a blood test.. if you did rna test which tests for the virus itself im sure it would be tested earlier but not only teo weeks after... i mean testing at all is great but to be accurate I wouldnt test that early
    • Posted

Yeah i didn't anything about early detections until later. Thats why i have to test either 3 months to 6 months to actually know.

• Posted

Right and I have to do that too. We are in the same boat hun. I am not a proffesional but i have talked to a professional hiv hotline and my gyn about all stds and hiv information so I know a bit about it but even knowing about it doesnt make my worries gone.. I feel you. We shall get retested for everything! 
    • Posted

Yeah i have an order from lab corp waiting for me. And a clinic test for 6 months. I am scared to be honest.
    • Posted

See my throat has been hurting for weeks and still hadn't gone away. And now im feeling discomfort in my armpits, my armpits are more sensitive.

• Posted

My throat is sore too but its not super sore or anything but stress can cause anything to change in the body. We have to wait and test and wait and know. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.