Penis Pain When Erect

Posted , 2 users are following.

I had sex with a random woman on 7/4/18. By 7/14/18, I was experiencing severe pain and burning during urination and white milky discharge from my penis.  These symptoms led me to suspect that I had contracted a STD. Chlaymidia or Gonorrhea, possibly both.  I had to take Advil pain pills just to make it through the weekend.  Monday 7/16/18, I checked into a medical clinic seeking treatment. The doctor was able to tell from my urine sample that I had a urinary tract infection, however it would take a few days for the lab to determine if it was caused by the STDs I mentioned above. In the meantime she gave me Ciprofloxacin pills  (which I assume are antibiotics) to treat the infection. It’s now Wednesday 7/18/18. I’ve been on the medication for 3 days. The urination discomfort  is gone however the discharge has not dried up and what’s worse is I can’t mastrubate because I get severe throbbing pain when my penis is fully erect.  

I’m pretty sure the Urethral inflammation caused by the infection is at fault, even though the pain and burning during urination is gone.  I’m hoping this just means I will need additional healing time after the infection is completely cleared up.  It’s so frustrating because I have to avoid getting aroused.  Are there any home remedies I can try that will speed up the healing process?

Thanks in advance 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Good morning.  I look it up and it is a infection.  Urethritis   Look it up.  It said that it takes 2 to 3 weeks before it kicks in.  Yes the pills she gave you are antibiotics   Make sure you take all of them.  You need to let yourself heal.  Good luck  Ken
    • Posted

Thanks, yeah I figured that’s what it is. Anytime the urine tube becomes inflamed, urethritis is the buy product. I’m just kind of impatient so I was hoping for a remedy to speed up the healing processes. I guess the only remedy is time. 
  • Posted

Ok so I’m almost done with the round of antibiotics. The infection has cleared up and the pain is no longer present. The lab somehow screwed up when they were testing my urine sample. I’m being told that they were not able to get a clear test result, so they were not able tell me if my infection was caused by a STD.   I guess I don’t need to know that. 
    • Posted

At least they gave you a antibiotic.  Is it helping that is all that matters.  Be safe next time  Ken  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.