Penis problem

Posted , 4 users are following.

please help me

I have light pains on the penis head and the penis corona has changed color what I can do ? File size is too bigFile size is too big

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hi, it would really help if you can get some photos uploaded on what you have going on. If you are attaching from a mobile, you may need to put them on a Laptop or PC - then make the image size physically smaller through using a basic image handling App, then save the images as a jpeg or suchlike.

• Posted

• Posted

Thanks for adding the photos - if you are not sexually active, unfortunately you need to describe how often and for how long you masturbate from? Also, do use anything as a Lube for masturbation - so this can be anything from skin cream or lotion, baby oil - or anything else that is oil based that you apply to your penis on a regular basis?

Issues like this are most likely caused by adverse pressure being placed on the penis - and this is most likely to have a detrimental impact when you have an erection.

Do you have a severe health condition?

What about washing your penis - do you use soap and shower gel on it?

• Posted

I used anti-mold creams

normal health condition is crunching some of us in the middle

and a few penis headaches

this is cancer penis?

• Posted

Hello no69425,

Do you have rough sex before?

If you had rough sex then this type of problem is occured.

One of my friend have same problem like you.Please consult your doctor.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.