Penis problem

Posted , 2 users are following.

Ok Im not sure if abut my last post. Im over 50 and so far have no problem with erection . I think I have balantis and chorde. Last couple years my penis start be bend down.Any advice about circumcison ? many thanks

imageimageimageimageimageimage

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Why do you think circumcision would help your penis?

Are you currently sexually active?

In your final photo there is redness present - would you say this redness is always present even when your penis is not erect?

Do you wash your penis with soap and shower gel and other forms of body wash such as these?

• Posted

ok

Im not sexually active. I masturbate sometimes ( twice per month) on cocaine .

When penis isnt erect redness isnt presence.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.