Penis questions with pics

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi,

I’m 19 years old and have trouble finding out what is wrong with my penis. I attached photos. There seems to be two holes. Also I’ve seen foreskin go down very smoothly but mine stops after a certain point.

Thanks.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hello Jerry😊

It's called hypospadias and is quite usual. The hole is a little misplaced. It looks like two holes, but infact only the one which is the closed one to your frenulum is possible to pee through. The hole on the very tip of your glans (head) is only a few millimeters deep. You also have a short frenulum and that keeps your foreskin from pulling further back. None of this is anything to worry about.

• Posted

Two holes is unusual, but if you can aim OK when you stand up to urinate, this isn't necessarily a problem. Can you tell whether fluid comes out of both holes or only one? My guess is the round one doesn't have liquid flowing through it, but that it is a fusion of skin that could be helped with minor surgery if you wanted that.

?It would be sensible to have a doctor's opinion. It looks as though you can pull your foreskin back far enough for cleaning and for it to function well during intercourse, but again, a doctor's opinion would be good. You could try some stretching exercises and a doctor might prescribe a cream to use. Don't have any major surgery (such as full circumcision) on the foreskin without a lot of research and thought. Some doctors are too quick to suggest it, but it can cause more problems than it solves.

• Posted

The condition is called hypospadias. This guy has a very mild case which doesn't need correction.

• Posted

I still think reassurance from a doctor is good advice.
    • Posted

There should be no need for that as it's obvious what it is. 😉 The larger hole right above the frenulum is the actual hole for peeing aswell as cumming. The smaller hole at the tip is not an actual hole but just a little depression of a few millimeters maximum and is where the hole should've been placed. Hypospadias is a birth defect, but this guy has the mildest form and it creates no problems other than probably making a little bit of a mess to some guys some times when peeing but other than that there's not much to be conserned about. It's worse to those who's got the peehole placed way further down the penile shaft. I've got a really mild case of hypospadias myself, just even less than him and know others too and there's no doubt in my mind about this. Just read about the issue and you'll see. 😉

• Posted

Hello, you have hypospadias. It is a birth defect. You can have surgery to correct it but it is not a very successful surgery. You can stretch your frenulum by pulling down on it while erect- enough to feel tension but not enough to cause any pain. Do this everytime you have free time to yourself and it will retract all the way in a couple months( purely dependent on how often you are stretching and how well your body reacts to it)
  • Posted

Dude nothing to worry about,

It looks fine but it’s about you and how you feel about it. If it’s not an issue for you to do normal stuff... then don’t worry but if you want to “normal” then go get checked out.

I have a hypospadias and to my my c**k is just a train wreak. Had 3 op when I was about 3? Mine isn’t bad but to me it’s awful and growing up I didn’t feel normal. But it’ll only effect you, if you let it.... plus ppl with this condition have it way worse then me/others. 

It’s tested my mental strength, especially growing up but mate there’s nothing you need to stress over.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.