Penis rash that will not go away. Balanitis only with urethral inflammation

Posted , 4 users are following.

currently going on four weeks now. this all started after unprotected sex with a girl from my school. It was pretty rough sex and went on four like 2 hours. she gave terrible oral sex and it hurt during. first was a burning urethra symptom about two days after. Then my penis head started to wrinkle up and have a rash that is always constant but inflammation comes and goes. the only part affected is the head of my penis. not the shaft or scrotum. its a sore tender burning rash at times. please help me. ive been to ER primary care and dermatologist. all seem to think it is not an std but just inflammation sensitive skin. but this is 4 weeks now. freaking out. will attach pictures File size is too big

1 like, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

also i have no urethral discharge or burning during urination. just literally head of penis inflammation but it started to look this way 4 weeks ago and hasnt went away

• Posted

hi mate dealing something very similar. honestly yours not look that bad but I know it freaks out. so literally zero pain, sensation,burning, tingling , anything??? just the visual ? that glans skin is very sensitive and likely damage the skin a little but if no STI symptoms , it may be just something you deal with , wear and tear etc . see a doc to rule out fungal or bacterial or STI and wash with water ONLY . and pat dry gently . no jerking off or sex for a few weeks and see how it goes. skin needs time to heal and is not a fast process .

• Posted

one other thing, I had some blood vessel type stuff going on after my initial cause, so I freaked thinking was rash but it wasnt (I know now) so I freaked and washed it with ALLSORTS of chemicals. I think those and the creams caused the crinkling of mine, does this sound familiar?

• Posted

yeah no real pain just the inflammation masturbation makes it way worse and so do soaps. the oral sex i got was painful from the girl soecifically the tip too so now im wondering if its a trauma type thing? idk antifungal seems to kind if help.

• Posted

also the tip super sensitive like most sensitive part. when it rubs against my pants its uncomfortable.

• Posted

maybe , I think same. Either that or some form of bacterial balanitis from mouth microbes maybe . Interestingly mine was from a session that included painful toothy bj

please keep us posted on your progress mate??

• Posted

The medical professionals you have seen are the best people to help you resolve this. Go back and see them again, detail what has been happening and what you still have now - they may try different Meds .....

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.