Penis retracting issues

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hey guys been awhile since I posted. AA male, just turned 50, had biopsy done last year and it came back that out of the 12 samples they took they found less than 10% in one of them. As of recently my psa was still around a 4ish , so I'm still on. surveillance. I also think I suffer from pvps but that's a whole nother issue.

I've always been a grower not a shower but what I have noticed is since my biopsy it seems like my penis is retracting once in awhile. I still can perform and it still grows and gets to normal length when I get erect it's just when I'm soft it seems to retract sometimes. I was wondering was anyone else having the same issue after a biopsy or is this just a sign of getting older?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hey are you on Lupron or just watching? I know Lupron can cause it to shrink like mine does when soft too. I'm on lupron and Zitiga for ADT therapy and my wife and I have sex with full penetration but I honestly think it is because the penis is mostly a mental organ than just hormomes and she is so hot that she can get me all worked up easy where i hear most men can't get an erection on Lupron at all so I consider myself lucky. I would talk to your doctor about that, there is nerves that the cancer can effect if it happens to grow outside the prostrate that aid in erection and blood flow too. It's better to ask tell them about it since i kow first hand this cancer can grow so fast with no symptoms and to me that is a symptom that shouldn't be overlooked.

Good luck bro!

Johnny

• Posted

Only on blood pressure and cholesterol meds. Started taking cayenne pills and saw palmetto because I hear they are good for prostate issues.

• Posted

If I could do it all over again i would have start taking beta prostrate and eating less meat only organic meat if so. I also started on raw milk once a day and it has improved my blood levels for immune function. Good luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.