penis shrinkage and ball sagging

Posted , 3 users are following.

i do frequent masturbation i had saggy balls and small penis and when it get hard its around 4.2 inches ,i feel worried about it.

when it was not hard it goes to i feel it goes inside to ball chamber i was really feeling uncomfortable about it please help me.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

You are big enough to satisfy a partner. As long as you can urinate when soft there's no problem.

• Posted

Hi gnash, I agree with the response Pepasan has given you.  Most men however do feel particularly anxious if they fear their penis is smaller than average.  Because I had several penis conditions my penis became very small for a while, almost the size it was when I was about 8 or 9 years of age.  There are things you can take, exercises you can do, and devices you can use to improve size.

ALL of these have risks, and you may end up with something that you would regret for the rest of your life, in terms of a penile injury, or side-effect of a course of tablets you have taken.  I have tried a number of these techniques and drug treatments myself, so beware to anyone trying them.

I would always try to heal the situation you have with your penis in a natural way as possible.  For this, you need to think about the amount of times you masturbate?  How long does each session last?  Do you always ejaculate?

ONLY by radically changing what you are doing now will you achieve both peace of mind, and, allow your penis to become its natural size.  YOU can make this a win win situation - but, only by completely changing your masturbation routine into something that gives you genuine pleasure and enables your penis to recover from the situation as it is now.

One thing you may need to do is to abstain from masturbation, this could be a few days, a few weeks, or even a few months.  UNLESS you are willing to try something like this, you will not be able to bring about change ...

• Posted

my penis is shaft goes inside the ball sack when soft i think it is because of penis shrinkage i am 22 only.
  • Posted

my penis is shaft goes inside the ball sack when soft i think it is because of penis shrinkage i am 22 only.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.