Penis Smells Like Her?

Posted , 4 users are following.

"Technically" a virgin. Met with an older lady, exchanged oral and I ended up ejaculating. Trying to penetrate but was to soft. (I was Raw, I know.. Stupid.. never again.) The next day over 24hours later, I sort of notice that my Penis still smells like her Vagina?! Maybe I'm just tripping, or maybe it does a little? 

Yes, I did shower. I also used an alcohol-aftershave down below, after intercourse. 

My Penis looks, feels, seems the same. Nothing different other than that bit of smell I think I'm smelling. It is not an overtly weird smell, NOT fishy or anything else weird. It just smells like her vagina would pretty much. 

I have a prescription anti-bacterial ointment laying around, so I used a bit of that just now, just in case. 

Should I be majorly worried and see a doctor? Or Just monitor and it's okay as long as nothing weird occurs?

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I think you should be fine, though that is unusual.
    • Posted

Thanks, that is reassuring! 

I guess I'll just keep a close eye out for now. I did come across some website mentioning "after sex smell"... maybe it's just that?

• Posted

Since it was technically your first time, I would say it's all in your head, especially if you really liked her.

• Posted

Yeah I was thinking that could possibly be playing a part in it too. Thanks for the response! smile
  • Posted

Hi 0, Alcohol base aftershave anywhere around your groin area is a big Och as you found out, as for this smell it could be just your hormones, mine can get like that over night, just a wash off and its gone, not to much to worry about. OK

• Posted

Hmm, I didn't even think about that.. but that really makes the most sense to me! 

I am fine this morning, so maybe it was just hormones doing what they do?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.