Penis started bleeding when masturbating???

Posted , 3 users are following.

I'm sixteen. Last week after ejaculation, I felt that a certain part of my penis was painful (it felt like the banjo string area). I did still continue to masturbate after that however. Yesterday in the bath, I was having a feel and when I pulled the foreskin back it was a nasty pain (same area). Today, the pain was still there, I was masturbating and all of a sudden I saw blood so stopped, without ejaculating. I peed afterwards and no blood. I can't feel the pain anymore. I'm scared, I hope it isn't penile cancer.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hello

My young friend. You don't have cancer.

Let me ask

When you masturbate do you use a lube all over your penis. You may have a small tare under the foreskin. Best thing to to is check and if you do just keep it clean and you may have to stop masturbating until it healed.

Just be careful.....Ken

• Posted

Thanks a lot for the reassurance, I don't use lube, so it'd make sense if there was a tear somewhere, I haven't tried masturbating again yet, I'm going to stop for a few weeks so I can be sure

• Posted

My young friend

Yes that would be a good idea. Give it a rest. Have you checked to see if there is a tear there. When you wash use warm water and pat dry. Keep it clean.

I do know with my self I have never used lube and most of the time I'm fine but if I try for a second or a third try I do get flake skin.

Just take care of yourself.

Ken

• Posted

Hi, sometimes masturbating is about finding out about just how much pressure you can apply, and the time you take when you are doing it. Your penile skin is still developing naturally so may get much stronger when you are in your mid-twenties ... as Ken suggests, give it a rest for a while.

I would suggest 2 or 3 weeks - in the mean time, if you can locate where the blood was likely to be coming from you can apply some Anti-septic (germolene / savlon, etc) cream to help it to heal. Just a little bit rubbed into the general area for the next 2 or 3 days, then rest afterwards before trying to masturbate again.

When you do try again, try using as little pressure as you can to masturbate - see it like an excercise, or training for a sport. You would not run as quick as you can for 12 + miles the first time you wanted to train for a marathon run - so take it easy, build on time you do this, and the amount of pressure you apply, over an extended period of months, not from the 'get-go' from when you re-start masturbating ......

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.