Penis swelling with pictures

Posted , 7 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

What's the caused and the solution please

2 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

I'm really sorry this pictures but that is the only way I can explain better.  Please I really need help, it started today.  Thanks

• Posted

It's normal for people to post pics here, so don't be embarrassed.

It's only the second picture that looks unusual, but I'm not sure what that might be.  How long has it been like that, and is it getting worse or better?  Did it start after an injury during sex or masturbation?

• Posted

It's just yesterday and is not during sex, what really happen is that I was very honey that yesterday so I went to restroom to massage my penis as if I'm having sex, so after 5-10 mins I notice my penis was swelling up. That's how it happen

But this morning I check it has come to normal. I didn't know why it happen like that yesterday

• Posted

If it's back to normal, then you'll probably be fine, but try to be less vigorous with your penis, and if it happens again, don't masturbate till it's gone, and if it lasts over a week, then you should probably see a doctor.

• Posted

I'm glad for you that things are back to normal now. My guess is that you were just a bit too rigourous in your self-pleasuring technique. I'm not circumcised, but I imagine lube is needed more if you are. Any part of the body will react with temporary swelling or bruising if physical trauma occurs, I suppose.

• Posted

No need to be embarrassed, friend.  This is the place to come to ask such questions. If this happened while masturbating, then the lesson is to focus on that act... your technique, amount of time, etc.  Be a little detective and consider everything.

Just pay attention to your actions and your penis... should not be too difficult! 

Good luck.

• Posted

well I'm just gotta be straight up I damaged my penis when I was a teenager masturbation swelled up like a beach ball literally and ever since them it's been hyper sensitive got redness all the way around my balls have been stinging since that day 10 years now I've tried every creme u Can I've seen a urologist neurologist pain doctor dermatologist had skin cut off my ball S and shaft of my penis I've had pudendal nerve injections tried physiotherapy because of this is the main reason I've Been single need help otherwise I'm gotta do myself within the year can't live like this the amount of times I've blown it with chicks because of my problem

• Posted

Can I please get a reply
  • Posted

well I'm just gotta be straight up I damaged my penis when I was a teenager masturbation swelled up like a beach ball literally and ever since them it's been hyper sensitive got redness all the way around my balls have been stinging since that day 10 years now I've tried every creme u Can I've seen a urologist neurologist pain doctor dermatologist had skin cut off my ball S and shaft of my penis I've had pudendal nerve injections tried physiotherapy because of this is the main reason I've Been single need help otherwise I'm gotta do myself within the year can't live like this the amount of times I've blown it with chicks because of my problem

• Posted

I can only sympathise. I don't think anyone on here can help if the experts who have actually seen you don't know what to do.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.